[blindLaw] Readers or scribes on LSAT

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:44:59 UTC 2022

Hi,
I requested a scribe on the LSAT just to fill in the physical paper answer bubble sheet as I dictated the answers to the multiple choice questions. For college or graduate school, I requested accessible instructional materials and I use a screen reader to read my materials and I type out my answers. Unless a student is required to fill in a scantron, I believe that the student should request accessible materials from the school and access training to use said materials. Happy to help however I can.

Syed

--

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SRizvi at jd24.law.Harvard.edu

(413)250-3523

Harvard Law School | JD Candidate' 2024

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow

Jacobus Tenbroek Fellow

SEO Law Fellow

Lighthouse Guild Scholar

Charles and Melva T. Owen Scholar

Rudolph Dillman Scholar

The University of Texas at Austin | BA in Government' 2020

Dean's Distinguished Graduate

High Honors