[blindLaw] isolating text in a particular colour in word

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:28:42 UTC 2022

Hi,

I use Word 16, JAWS 2021, Win 10.

I would like to be able to isolate, in a word document, all the text that
is in blue. That is the text that I need to study. I am not able to do this.

I have created a skim reading rule with blue is the text colour and white
as the background colour. JAWS keeps ticking on pressing control+caps+down
arrow after creating the rule. But does not read out any text. It finally
says 'no matches found'. I know for a fact that there is some blue text in
the document. Can someone help, please?

Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Senior Resident Fellow,
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, New Delhi, India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford