[blindLaw] Thank You for an Outstanding Convention

rothmanjd at gmail.com rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:41:48 UTC 2022

Friends,

The National Association of Blind Lawyers had an outstanding seminar during
the National Federation of the Blind annual convention.  We hope you were
able to attend in person or tune in virtually.  Thank you to everyone who
helped organize, presented, and attended.

We continue to accept membership dues.  Please visit
https://blindlawyers.net to pay your 2022 dues.

We also held our elections, and our board is eager to roll up our sleeves
and get to work.  We are so incredibly grateful to Scott Labarre for his
many years of service as the NABL president.  He has been an outstanding
president and mentor.

As the new president, I'm so excited to work with each of you in the coming
months to make the NFB Lawyers Division both live up to the legacy of those
who came before this board and also give our members what they want and need
as blind lawyers.  Please reach out to me with your ideas and suggestions.

Below is the list of individuals who were elected at our annual meeting.

President: Ronza Othman, Maryland

First Vice President: Scott Labarre, Colorado

Second Vice President: Tim Elder, California

Secretary: Ray Wayne, New York

Treasurer: Larry Povinelli, Alabama

Board members:

*	Denise Avant, Illinois