[blindLaw] Using Office Online with JAWS 21 in Chrome

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 05:34:55 UTC 2022

Hi All,

My current firm uses Office Online a great deal for their work. I find that
my existing tech skills are not enough to help me navigate this
platform effectively. I am also unable to open in the One Drive desktop app
documents that are opened in Office Online.

Any guidance on the above or leads for using Office Online would be greatly
appreciated.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Attorney, Ira Law
Senior Associate Fellow, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018), University of Oxford
Co-Founder, Mission Accessibility
Special Correspondent on the rights of persons with disabilities, Oxford
Human Rights Hub
Coordinator of the working group on accessibility, e-Committee, Supreme
Court of India