[blindLaw] Law School Accommodations

Robert Munro r.g.munro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:40:37 UTC 2022

Ask about their exams. Do they use specialized software, and does it work with your accessibility needs?

My school allowed me to have an electronic copy of the exam on a usb drive; then I answered the questions in a word processer and saved it to the usb drive. That was all coordinated by an assistant dean.

You want to be as comfortable as possible when taking exams, so practice using whatever system you will be using before exam day. You don't want the frustrations of learning a new set up while your under exam stress.

If exams are your only grade, you want to give yourself every advantage. Good luck.

Onward!

Rob