[blindLaw] Clarification on General Schedule classification system

Thomas Dukeman ThomasDukeman at outlook.com
Sat Jun 11 02:59:38 UTC 2022

Sanho

Not yet. Its an online class and he is awfully busy with his practice sometimes. I figured the best place to get an answer to a law related question would be to try and ask a place with a bunch of people with extensive law-related knowledge. I know Blind law has many students as well but maybe there might be a law professor or lawyer in here that could answer it as well.

Tom