[blindLaw] tools used in law offices

Heidi Contreras Ruiz heidicruiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 00:17:26 UTC 2022

Hello everyone
I am finishing up my paralegal studies and am starting to shift towards
looking for paralegal   adjacent jobs. What software does everyone use who
works in the law field? I want to start to familiarise myself with
applications I may use in law offices. I have heard about ABBY FineReader
and plan to take a look when I have a little more time. I am familiar with
Microsoft Word and Google docs. Are there any other programs you all think
I may use? I don't necessarily mean law office specific programs, but
programs that I could use anywhere. A Lot of jurisdictions are switching to
e-filing and I am curious if editing
or creating PDFs accessible? Thank you for your help.
Heidi