[blindLaw] List Purpose

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:08:57 UTC 2022

"The purpose of the Blind Law listserv is to serve as a resource for
blind lawyers, paralegals, and law students, those blind people
interested in a career in the legal profession, and others interested
in techniques used by blind attorneys in practice. Discussions focus
on blindness-related aspects of the practice of law, legal employment,
technical resources for the legal profession, law school admissions,
and law school admissions tests and bar examinations. The Blind Law
listserv is also a means for sharing information about laws and cases
that affect the blind and for disseminating information about programs
and activities of the National Federation of the Blind."

Obviously it shouldn't be abused either way, but I do wonder if
interpreting someone's textbook or helping with their homework should
be added to our purpose statement or if it's already covered by
something there. Hmm.

Sanho

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/sanho817%40gmai