[blindLaw] Experience with Law Firm Software Tools

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:12:08 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Below is a preliminary list of the software tools I will be using this
summer at my firm. I would greatly appreciate any insight based upon your
experience regarding the accessibility of any of these tools.

1.       Time Keeping: InTapp

2.       Document Management: iManage

3.       Videoconferencing / messaging / phone: Zoom (I know zoom video
conferences are accessible, but I have no experience using Zoom as a
messaging and calling platform. I hope the accessibility carries over.)

Thank you so much for any insight you may be able to provide!

Syed

--

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SyedRizviNFB at gmail.com

(413)250-3523

Harvard Law School | JD Candidate' 2024

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow

Jacobus Tenbroek Fellow

SEO Law Fellow

Lighthouse Guild Scholar

Charles and Melva T. Owen Scholar

Rudolph Dillman Scholar

The University of Texas at Austin | BA in Government' 2020

Dean's Distinguished Graduate

High Honors