[blindLaw] Preference of Legal Database in the workforce

Thomas Dukeman ThomasDukeman at outlook.com
Wed Mar 16 00:16:07 UTC 2022

Hello fellow legal beagles!

I have access to Lexus Nexus through my current college. They only offer an associate degree and I am just about done so I will be going to a different college. I do not know if I will continue enjoying access to it or be granted access to West Law instead. I was wondering if anyone out there knows which is preferred as having experience with in the offices of the Florida state Attorney’s office and/or the Federal one out of Tampa?

Thanks!
Tom