[blindLaw] Trying to Help Someone Find an Attorney Admited to to U.S. District Court for DC

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Mar 16 00:40:44 UTC 2022

Hey everyone!

There is a blind woman who now lives in AZ who wants to bring a case against
the State Department for employment discrimination based on both disability
and gender/sexual harassment.  She was working at State in DC at the time.
We at the NFB Legal Program are unable to help her at this time.  If you are
interested, please email me off line.  She would definitely prefer a blind
attorney, if at all possible.

slabarre at labarrelaw.com <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

Thanks,

Scott