[blindLaw] Are there federal attorneys on this list?

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:54:25 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, there are a number of us that are blind federal employees on this list. There is also a blind government employees committee. Posting this on the listserv in case any others would like to get networked with that particular group. Feel free to reach out to me off list for the connection.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone