[blindLaw] Blind Litigators Willing to Share

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:26:57 UTC 2022

Based upon the list response and emails students sent me personally off thread, I think there is enough interest from students and willingness from lawyers to throw together a session. I will figure out a survey link to send around. My apologies for my delay on this as I'm a week and a half into my summer clerkship.

--

Syed Mahmud Rizvi

SRizvi at jd24.law.Harvard.edu

(413)250-3523

Harvard Law School | JD Candidate' 2024

Paul and Daisy Soros Fellow

Jacobus Tenbroek Fellow

SEO Law Fellow

Lighthouse Guild Scholar

Charles and Melva T. Owen Scholar

Rudolph Dillman Scholar

The University of Texas at Austin | BA in Government' 2020

Dean's Distinguished Graduate

High Honors