[blindLaw] Law School Clinics

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:55:09 UTC 2022

Talk to student services at your law school. Go directly to the person who
is already incharge of making sure your other accommodations are met.
and CC the professor in charge of the clinic.

I will start helping in one clinic this upcoming year, (3L.) So Will let
you know how we navigate the new setting.

Goodluck!