[blindLaw] Accommodations for bar exam

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Tue Nov 1 15:41:27 UTC 2022

We have litigated several cases to establish the right to take the bar exam in an electronic format with a screen reader.  You should report any refusal to grant that request immediately.  There is a long string cite of cases supporting the view that bar exams must be offered in accessible electronic formats.