[blindLaw] Accommodations for bar exam

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 16:15:05 UTC 2022

Have you litigated—or are you aware of—any cases related to accessibility barriers and/or unnecessarily burdensome documentation requirements inthe accommodations process itself or other parts of the bar application (e.g. an inaccessible character and fitness application)? I could see standing being an issue, if the request for accommodations is approved, but it is problematic that some state boards have created so many unnecessary accessibility barriers to aspiring blind attorneys.

from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/jtfetter%40yaho