[blindLaw] Help Understanding Entrapment

Thomas Dukeman ThomasDukeman at outlook.com
Wed Nov 2 07:01:25 UTC 2022

I have not started law school yet. I am working on my Associate of Science degree for Paralegal studies because I live in the more rural outskirts of a small town. I am still trying to separate what I think I know about the subjects I might end up having to deal with from what I don’t know and what actually happens which is why it seems like I might be asking a lot of newbie questions or have seemingly immature mannerisms about things. I am just starting out my journey into the world of law and figure if I never ask, I’ll never grow. Hope that clears up any confusion about things. As to your response to my original question I thank you very much for setting aside time to help me out with my learning.

Thanks again,
Tom