[blindLaw] Odyssey and Fusion

David Freeman dave146757 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 19:11:32 UTC 2022

Looking for some guidance from folks that use the Odyssey platform for court files.  The Washington State Superior Courts have generally switched to odyssey and, I know at least a few other states use it as well.  I am currently looking at transitioning from Zoomtext to Fusion and was hoping that others have had some experience with compatibility between Fusion and Odyssey and may be willing to give me some advice.  Alternatively, does anyone have any strong opinion as to what software to either use or shy away from with respect to compatibility with Odyssey?Thanks in advance!

Hon. David E.  Freeman
Whatcom County Superior Court

Sent from my iPhone