[blindLaw] Final Reminder: NFBMD 2022 Fall Donation Drive - Win a Free Cruise! - Donations Deadline November 5, 2022

rothmanjd at gmail.com rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 04:16:13 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland is holding a Fall donation
drive to support our work.

>From December 3 to 10, 2023, NFBMD will be hosting Blind Cruising 2023,
which is a 7-night cruise on the Carnival Legend to the Eastern Caribbean.
Individuals may book passage directly with our travel agent, with a portion
of cabin costs going to NFBMD. Those interested may find information at
http://www.nfbmd.org/blindcruising.

Additionally, we will hold a cruise drawing at the NFBMD Convention Banquet
on November 12, 2022. The winner will receive a balcony cabin for two on the
Carnival Legend for the sailing scheduled to depart Baltimore from December
3 - 10, 2023, which is the sailing where Blind Cruising 2023 will take
place.  Individuals do not need to be present to win.

The rules for the drawing are as follows:
1. For each $20 donated, the donor will receive one chance. For example, if
the donor contributes $100, that equates to 5 chances.
2. The donor must expressly state that they wish to have their name placed
in the cruise drawing.
3. Donations must be made separately from any door prize contributions,
convention registration donations, or theater/Hamilton donations.
4. Donations must be received on or before November 5, 2022.

Individuals may make donations using the PayPal button located at
https://nfbmd.org/DonationDrive

or by mailing checks to:

2022 Fall Donation Drive
1800 Johnson Street, Suite N1