[blindLaw] The perennial bar prep question.

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:07:35 UTC 2022

Hello friends,

I am writing to ask for any particularly positive, or negative, reviews regarding bar prep companies. I haven’t seen any recent messages on the topic and I don’t remember which company does best on Accessibility. I looked through the archives and didn’t find anything recent.

I am also conducting a soft survey of my fellow 3Ls but of course they don’t have answers on access. I thank you all very much for your time!

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak, M.P.A.
University at Buffalo
School of Law, J.D.