[blindLaw] Accessible POS devices

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Sat Nov 12 02:07:07 UTC 2022

Dear all,

We are advocating for adoption of accessible point of sale devices for
credit and debit card transactions in India through intervention of the
judiciary.

Has the availability of accessible POS devices improved in U.S. over the
years? And are there economically viable solutions available in U.S.
market which meet accessibility standards?

If you could point me to any contact who is willing to help and guide on
what should be our recommendation in terms of the standards and what
sample devices can be explored, I will be greatful.

Regards,

Amar Jain