[blindLaw] The perennial bar prep question.

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 03:13:17 UTC 2022

Thanks everyone for sharing your perspectives.

I agree with you Julie! The pricing is uncomfortably high! That is in part why I want to be very careful about making the right choice. I don’t want to do this more than once!. I used Themis for MPRE prep. It was free and quite usable with a couple  quirks that I can’t quite remember. I didn’t like it that much though. The Contant felt a little thin but in the end I guess it worked well enough because I passed.

Seif, i’ll sit for the bar in New York. I’m pretty sure that means I’m looking for UBE questions. Thanks for all the great tips and resources.

Sanho, as always, thank you very much for being generous with your time and knowledge. I really appreciate the detailed email you sent off list!

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak, M.P.A.
University at Buffalo
School of Law, J.D.