[blindLaw] accessing edit menu in one drive [online version]

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:51:04 UTC 2022

We use OneDrive at my office as well. And people send me links to files they have shared from OneDrive. My computer people set my computer up so that anything I open automatically opens in the desktop version of Word. That’s meWe use OneDrive at my office as well. And people send me links to files they have shared from OneDrive. My computer people set my computer up so that anything I open automatically opens in the desktop version of Word.

Sent from my iPhone