[blindLaw] accessing edit menu in one drive [online version]

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:36:46 UTC 2022

Thanks, both.

Shannon, that is what I have asked my IT guy to do. He has done it for
items in folders that have been shared with me. THose automatically open in
word when I click on the link in my email. But for documents that are
outside the folders that have already been shared with me, this does not
work. e.g. if the document is of a new client whose folder has not
previously been shared with me.