[blindLaw] not panicking when jaws freezes

Matney, Angela R. AMatney at reedsmith.com
Mon Nov 21 13:31:04 UTC 2022

If you press Windows+Insert+F4, JAWS will shut down without further intervention. Sometimes it will restart, but you can use Windows-R as described below to run it if it doesn’t resurrect itself.

I also have asked for a brief pause while I get my screen reader up and running again. Most people are quite understanding when it comes to tech glitches.

Angela R. Matney, CIPP/US
Counsel
D: +1 202-414-9343
Preferred pronouns: she/her
amatney at reedsmith.com<mailto:amatney at reedsmith.com>

Bio<https://www.reedsmith.com/en/professionals/m/matney-angela>|vCard<https://www.reedsmith.com/en/professionals/m/matney-angela?format=vcard>|E-Mail|<mailto:%20amatney at reedsmith.com>ReedSmith.com<http://www.reedsmith.com/>

1301 K Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20005

ReedSmith