[blindLaw] Sustaining Democracy Panel at PMAA Fed. Government 3 October at 6:30 P.M.

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:41:25 UTC 2022

>From G. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.
Cell: (410) 241-6745

P.S. More importantly, our thoughts are with all impacted by the terrible tempest, such as in Florida notably.
Friends:
I possess the honor to be our co-Chair of Professional Development at PMAA. Two outstanding public servants with disabilities will be our key participants on the dialogue-based panel tomorrow.
I will co-lead tomorrow night the following:
The Presidential Management Alumni Association's Sustaining Democracy: Disability Inclusion and Public Service event. This is a hybrid event on October 3rd from 6:30 pm -8:00 pm. If you are interested, click the link to register!

1. This is a hybrid event. So, that means we will be live as well at a law firm located:
1701 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. It is at suite 700.

2. Naturally, there is the Zoom option.
As to either, if you need help in registering, let us know. If you require accommodations, let us know offline to this missive. I copy our outstanding Executive Director.