[blindLaw] Reading the U.S. Code

Jennifer Barrow jlynnbarrow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:30:02 UTC 2022

Hi. In addition to the excellent suggestions already provided, I like to do a control F for the left parenthesis if am looking at a part of the statute I’m not familiar with and I’m trying to make sense of all the levels involved. Continually hitting the F3 key to find each next parenthesis often jumps to the next sub level. Or, if I do a controlled find for a left parenthesis and the letter b, and I know the whole subsection isn’t what I want, I might then do a control find for the parenthesis and the letter c, confirming that the next instance I find will be lowercase, to find the next large sub section.

Sent from my iPhone