[blindLaw] FW: Law School Positions: Individuals with Disabilities Welcome

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:14:00 UTC 2022

FYI.

From: The Disability Discussion Docket (3D) <3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG> On
Behalf Of Amy Allbright
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2022 9:33 AM
To: 3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG
Subject: Law School Positions: Individuals with Disabilities Welcome

Advocacy

Mitchell Hamline is hiring a tenure-track or tenured professor to teach
trial/appellate advocacy and other subjects and to take a leadership role in
developing our advocacy program. We are open to lateral hires as well as
candidates entering the teaching field from practice. The priority date for
applications is January 1, 2023. We plan to make hiring decisions by March
1.

More information is available here:
<https://mitchellhamline.applicantpro.com/jobs/2507001.html>
https://mitchellhamline.applicantpro.com/jobs/2507001.html

Academic Excellence

Mitchell Hamline is hiring a tenure-track or tenured professor/dean to lead
our academic support and bar prep programs, and to teach in other areas. We
are open to senior lateral candidates in addition to others. The priority
date for applications is January 1, 2023. We plan to make hiring decisions
by March 1.

More information is available here:
<https://mitchellhamline.applicantpro.com/jobs/2506984.html>
https://mitchellhamline.applicantpro.com/jobs/2506984.html

Amy Allbright

Staff Director

Commission on Disability Rights (CDR) - Mail Stop 8.0

American Bar Association (ABA)

1050 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 400

Washington, DC 20036-5303

T: 202.662.1575