[blindLaw] Do any of you use an Overhead book scanner?

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Wed Oct 19 18:51:41 UTC 2022

One other option is to ask your law library to assist with scanning. I did this frequently during school for both textbooks and research materials. Since you are asking for relatively short excerpts, I imagine that a staff member could handle in an hour or so depending on the equipment that the library has. Usually libraries have good and fast scanners since a request for scanned materials happens more than you think. I otherwise defer to others re: overhead scanner. I have never had the occasion to use one.