[blindLaw] Accommodations for bar exam

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:31:44 UTC 2022

This link says that your filing deadline is the same as everyone
else's, and that accommodation requests will be processed once all
paperwork has been received. You probably want records to be within a
year of the test administration, but as far out as possible to give
providers plenty of time to submit.

https://www.floridabarexam.org/__85257bfe0055eb2c.nsf/52286ae9ad5d845185257c07005c3fe1/4483d394bda239a685257c0c00779f16

--
He/Him