[blindLaw] FW: Attorney and Legal Internship Vacancies at the U.S. Department of Justice

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Sep 1 14:47:15 UTC 2022

>From our friends at DOJ.

From: DOJlawjobs (OARM) <DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov>
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 7:43 AM
To: DOJlawjobs (OARM) <DOJlawjobs at usdoj.gov>
Subject: Attorney and Legal Internship Vacancies at the U.S. Department of
Justice

Good morning,

Apply Now:  The
<https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/casting/aiportal/control/mainmenu?agenc
y=dojoarm> online application for the Attorney General's Honors Program (HP)
and the Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) is open. The deadline for law
students and eligible graduates to apply is Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at
11:59 PM ET. The HP is the nation's premier entry-level federal attorney
hiring program. You will find more detailed information online, including
eligibility requirements, participating components, application tips, and a
link to the application!

*	HP:  http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/entry-level-attorneys
*	SLIP:
http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/summer-law-intern-program

Please spread the word about these exciting legal hiring programs and
opportunities to join the United States Department of Justice!

Below is a list of current attorney and legal internship vacancies at the
U.S. Department of Justice. Please post on your internal sites and
distribute to any interested audience, including law student organizations
and other affinity groups.

As the federal agency whose mission is to ensure the fair and impartial
administration of justice for all Americans, the Department of Justice is
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. To build
and retain a workforce that reflects the diverse experiences and
perspectives of the American people, we welcome applicants from the many
communities, identities, races, ethnicities, backgrounds, abilities,
religions, and cultures of the United States who share our commitment to
public service. We welcome applications from candidates who are interested
in positively contributing to Justice and hope that you will consider
joining the dedicated public servants at the Department of Justice.  To
learn more about Justice and our legal careers, please visit our website at
https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers.

ATTORNEY VACANCIES & VOLUNTEER LEGAL INTERNSHIPS

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/vacancies?amp%253Bsort=asc&field_va_l
ocation_administrative_area=All&position=All&practice_area=All&tid=All&order
=name&sort=asc> Hiring Organization

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/vacancies?amp%253Bsort=asc&field_va_l
ocation_administrative_area=All&position=All&practice_area=All&tid=All&order
=title&sort=asc> Job Title

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/vacancies?amp%253Bsort=asc&field_va_l
ocation_administrative_area=All&position=All&practice_area=All&tid=All&order
=field_va_location_administrative_area&sort=asc> State

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/vacancies?amp%253Bsort=asc&field_va_l
ocation_administrative_area=All&position=All&practice_area=All&tid=All&order
=changed&sort=asc> Posted/ Updated

USAO District of Hawaii

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
1451> Assistant United States Attorney

Hawaii

September 1, 2022

Criminal Division (CRM)

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/transnational-organized-crime-toc
-resident-legal-advisor> Transnational Organized Crime (TOC) Resident Legal
Advisor

	August 31, 2022

Civil Division (CIV)

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/law-student-volunteer-academic-ye
ar-45> Unpaid Law Student Volunteer, Academic Year- C-ForLit

District of Columbia

August 31, 2022

Civil Division (CIV)

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/civil-division-office-foreign-lit
igation-po-box-14360-ben-franklin-station> Unpaid Law Student Volunteer,
Summer- C-ForLit

District of Columbia

August 31, 2022

Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD)

 <https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-section-chief-7>
Assistant Section Chief

District of Columbia

August 31, 2022

National Security Division (NSD)

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/supervisory-attorney-advisor-unit
-chief> Supervisory Attorney Advisor, Unit Chief

District of Columbia

August 30, 2022

USAO District of Kansas

 <https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/law-student-volunteer-213> Law
Student Volunteer

Kansas

August 30, 2022

USAO Eastern District of Kentucky

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
1448> Assistant United States Attorney

Kentucky

August 30, 2022

USAO Middle District of North Carolina

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
1449> Assistant United States Attorney

North Carolina

August 29, 2022

USAO Middle District of Florida

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
criminal-division-26> Assistant United States Attorney (Criminal Division)

Florida

August 29, 2022

USAO District of South Dakota

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
1450> Assistant United States Attorney

South Dakota

August 29, 2022

USAO District of Colorado

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
1434> Assistant United States Attorney

Colorado

August 29, 2022

Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD)

 <https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/trial-attorney-604> Trial
Attorney

District of Columbia

August 29, 2022

Civil Division (CIV)

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/law-student-volunteer-fall-2021-o
ffice-immigration-litigation-appellate-section> Unpaid Law Student Volunteer
(Spring 2023): Office of Immigration Litigation - Appellate Section

District of Columbia

August 26, 2022

National Security Division (NSD)

 <https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/attorney-advisor-459> Attorney
Advisor

District of Columbia

August 26, 2022

USAO Eastern District of Pennsylvania

<https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/job/assistant-united-states-attorney-
criminal-division-25> Assistant United States Attorney (Criminal Division)

Pennsylvania

August 26, 2022

Manage Your Email:  If you no longer wish to receive these email
notifications, please reply to this email with
<mailto:dojlawjobs at usdoj.gov> UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.  If you would
like to update your contact information, please submit the following
information:

SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION:

NAME:

TITLE: