[blindLaw] TeamChild is Hiring for Director of Legal ServicesSeattle

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Sep 7 14:51:15 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karen Pillar <Karen.Pillar at teamchild.org<mailto:Karen.Pillar at teamchild.org>> <atj-community at list.wsba.org<mailto:atj-community at list.wsba.org>>
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 9:38 AM
Subject: [atj-community] TeamChild is Hiring for a Director of Legal Services
To: ATJ Community <atj-community at list.wsba.org<mailto:atj-community at list.wsba.org>>

Hi all, we are hiring for TeamChild’s Director of Legal Services.  We are excited to meet the passionate and dedicated person who will help to lead, support, and advance our direct legal services work with clients 12 to 24 years old. We have a fantastic team and mission. Please help spread the word. Thank you!

TeamChild Director of Legal Services Job Description - August 2022<https://teamchild.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/TeamChild-Director-Legal-Services-Job-Description-August-2022.pdf>

Karen Pillar | Director of Policy and Advocacy
(she/her)
TeamChild
1225 S. Weller Street Suite 420
Seattle, WA 98144
(206) 322-2458 (direct)
(206) 381-1742 (fax)
www.teamchild.org<http://www.teamchild.org>
[cid:182fb7bdf304cff311]<http://www.teamchild.org/>
[cid:182fb7bdf305b16b22]<http://www.facebook.com/teamchild>[cid:182fb7bdf30692e333]<http://www.twitter.com/teamchild>[cid:182fb7bdf307745b44]<http://www.instagram.com/teamchild>[cid:182fb7bdf30855d355]<http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamChildWA>[cid:182fb7bdf319374b66]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2474659/>

NOTICE: This electronic communication and any attachments may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments without copying, transmitting or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

---

You are currently subscribed to atj-community as: admin at wadaweb.org<mailto:admin at wadaweb.org>.

To access web features of this list, visit list.wsba.org/read/<http://list.wsba.org/read/>

Please send an email to the list administrator<mailto:owner-atj-community at list.wsba.org> to update the list administrator with changes to your email address.