[blindLaw] Sharpening a stylus

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Wed Feb 1 14:20:11 UTC 2023

Hi All,

For regular slate and stylus users, how are you sharpening your styli? Is there a whetstone on the market for this purpose? Please let me know. I imagine it is better to sharpen the existing styli that I have rather than to buy new ones. Many thanks!

Regards,
Nikki

Nandini Singh

Covington & Burling LLP
One CityCenter, 850 Tenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-4956
T +1 202 662 5113 | nsingh at cov.com
www.cov.com

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9361E.6153C920]
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.