[blindLaw] University of Washington School of Law seeking two full-time, nine-month, Assistant Teaching Professors to teach the first-year Legal Analysis, Research & Writing course

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Feb 2 20:56:09 UTC 2023

From: Lisa Castilleja <ecc93 at uw.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 1:53 PM
To: DEI-Community <dei-community at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [dei-community] University of Washington School of Law is seeking two Full-Time LARW Assistant Teaching...

Please see job posting for UW Law positions for LARW assistant teaching Professors. Application information at: https://apply.interfolio.com/119830

The University of Washington is hiring two full-time Assistant Teaching Professors to join our first-year Legal Analysis, Research & Writing program (LARW) next year (2023-2024). The appointment is a nine-month contract with the initial term expected to be three years from the date of hire. The Assistant Teaching Professor is likely to be assigned to teach two sections of the LARW course for the full academic year, but may be assigned to upper-level writing courses, including Persuasive Writing and Intensive Legal Writing Workshop. Typical class size ranges from 17 to 22.
Applicants must have a law degree, strong academic record, at least three years of experience teaching legal analysis, research, and writing or a related course, and at least three years of post-law school experience that demonstrates the potential for excellence in teaching legal writing and other practical lawyering skills. Admission to the Washington bar is preferred but not required.
We have a wonderful group of supportive colleagues and we're excited to welcome a new colleague next year. To apply, please see the posting and submission requirements here: https://apply.interfolio.com/119830.

Lisa Castilleja
Director of Inclusion Initiatives & Alumni Relations
Law Dawgs: If you have not done so already, please update your contact information at: https://www.washington.edu/alumni/services/update/
UW Law Office of Advancement
ecc93 at uw.edu<mailto:ecc93 at uw.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D93641.8D27F300] GO HUSKIES!!
** IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ORIGINAL ADDRESSEE AND IS NOT AUTHORIZED FOR FORWARDING OR COPYING (THROUGH A REPLY WITH CCs, BCCs OR OTHERWISE). IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL BY MISTAKE OR THROUGH AN UNAUTHORIZED FORWARD OR COPY, PLEASE ALERT ME AND DELETE THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR INBOX. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

---

You are currently subscribed to dei-community as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.

To access web features of this list, visit list URL: http://list.wsba.org/read/?forum=td-dei-community-discussionmoderated-test.