[blindLaw] Reading handwriting as a blind attorney

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Feb 10 16:43:28 UTC 2023

Concurring with this thread.  I have a system for readers to insert bracketed text representations of the handwriting into an accessible alternative format of the document.  This ensures you only need to work with the reader once for that document.  The harder part is making sure you don't miss a document that has handwriting on it when reviewing documents.  You tend to get a sense for what documents might have hand writing on them based on the meta data.