[blindLaw] Reading handwriting as a blind attorney

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:09:42 UTC 2023

A human reader is the way to go for such documents, or in the case of exhibits.
Yet, for smaller peaces, I like to use SeeingAI.
It is an app for iPhone or tablet, I have had good outcomes for smaller docs or hand-written notes people leave at my desk. But I have not used it for larger documents as the process seems tedious.  I am also not sure where those pictures go. Thus, I dare not let even my AI apps read sensitive info.  Call mea data freak.

Warmly,
Teresita

Notre Dame Law School: J.D. Candidate 2023.