[blindLaw] Job opportunity with US Coast Guard-- ALJ Seattle

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 6 16:05:17 UTC 2023

From: fangseattle at googlegroups.com <fangseattle at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Heather MacClintock
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 7:28 AM
To: fangseattle at googlegroups.com
Subject: [fangs] Job opportunity with US Coast Guard

Please see the link below for a job opportunity with the US Coast Guard Office of the Administrative Law Judge in Seattle. This is a wonderful position for an attorney early in their career (1-5 years experience) or someone interested in becoming an ALJ. Please share with anyone in your network you think might be interested. This is my previous job and I am happy to talk to anyone who would like more information! I was there for almost 11 years before moving to FMCSA and it is a really great place to work.

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/698111200

Best,
Heather

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Federal Attorneys Networking Group of Seattle" group.