[blindLaw] FW: Presidential Appointments

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:07:21 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I have been asked to forward the below email. I have been active in the ABA
for 11 years now and currently serve on the Board of Governors. The
appointments application for the chance to be appointed to one of the over
700 entities is a great opportunity. Whether you practice disability rights
law or another area, there is great opportunity to make connections,
influence policy and just meet wonderful lawyers.
Thank you.