[blindLaw] City of Vancouver ADA Coordinator Position Open

Vaughn Brown vaughnlbrown87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 19:05:39 UTC 2023

Hello All,

	For those who live in Clark County, WA this is a great opportunity to put your advocacy skills to work! The City of Vancouver in Washington is seeking an ADA coordinator. This is a brand new and shiny position that I helped create. However as I do not live in Vancouver anymore I am hoping someone on this list will apply or share with their networks.
https://cityofvancouver.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/COV/job/LOC0075-City-Hall---3rd-Floor/ADA-Coordinator---limited-term_23-0068 <https://cityofvancouver.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/COV/job/LOC0075-City-Hall---3rd-Floor/ADA-Coordinator---limited-term_23-0068>

Thank you for sharing!

Warmly,

Vaughn