[blindLaw] PMAA Seminar Virtual

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:50:39 UTC 2023

>From Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.
Greetings:
Find the seminar indicated below. I hope you can attend with me.
As background, I serve as pro bono counsel to the alumni association for Presidential Management Fellows. I am incredibly inspired by our Board members as well as the impressive network the organization serves.

Seminar: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsde-urTIpE9VyTUYU49Xh6UgvAsr-ijse

Along a similar point, find the below opportunities to connect.

  1.  My mentee, Richard, in the Leadership Academy of the Maryland State Bar Association and I have a session on mental health, lawyers, and the courts, at the 2023 Partners for Justice conference in Baltimore. If you are near-by, hope you stop-by or have café with us after.
  2.  In Ocean City, Maryland, at the annual meeting for the state bar association, we will have a morning forum (with light food) discussing lawyers and law students with disabilities. If you are a lawyer, attending the annual meeting, please join the 2023-24 President Elect, my mentee, and I at this forum.