[blindLaw] Respect for Others

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:12:44 UTC 2023

Mike,

I, for one, appreciate your candid and thoughtful response. I was
worried that my question was going to come across as snark. I'm glad
it wasn't taken that way. I agree with what you say in your
clarification. I don't know that I want those laws or policies to stop
existing, but I do see the contrast between where they helped get us
and how far we still have to go, as well as the new, additional
hurdles such laws and policies have created. I want to be valued, not
tolerated, and I want it to be because of who I am, not to avoid a
lawsuit.

Warmth,
Sanho