[blindLaw] Respect for Others

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Sat Mar 11 01:52:37 UTC 2023

If landlords can discriminate, virtually, no one would have a place to live. Furthermore, even more people would likely not be able to even own a business because a lot of businesses rent space. In addition, if one goes to say that the fair housing act is arbitrary, what statute will come next? The ADA, fair labor, standards, act, FMLA, other civil rights acts?

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/michael.mcglashon%40co