[blindLaw] Assisstibe Tech

christophergbell at comcast.net christophergbell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 19:31:13 UTC 2024

I do not disagree with your concern.  However, it might be worthwhile to contact Aira.iO to see whether they have received any letter or other document from a State Bar regarding Aira's confidentiality agreement.  You might also obtain a copy of Aira's confidentiality agreement and runn it by a Bar's ethics counsel to gauge their reaction.  Ideally, of course, it would be best to get a letter from the ethics counsel asserting that Aira's confidentiality agreement satisfies the Bar's confidentiality requirement but they probably won't send such a letter.  Best, Chris