[blindLaw] FW: ABA & Eli Lilly Paid Summer Internship for 1Ls

Paige paigecmiller6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:40:08 UTC 2024

Hi! My name is Paige, and I’m a first year student at the University of Arizona College of Law. I have some pending decisions from my school’s interview program, however, I’m curious if anyone knows of any externships (with a preference towards remote work) that are still accepting applications!
I’d also love some interview tips as I continue to do interviews. Thank you!
Paige Miller