[blindLaw] [blind Law] Best LSAT prep course

omar duncan oduncan821 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 00:06:56 UTC 2024

Hi Natalia, good evening.

Thanks for your contribution and your time and thoughtful answer.

Does the LSAC website provide explanations to the questions or just the
official practice test?

I always thought in assumes they just have the practice tests with no
explanations.

As far as the power score Bible books, did you get the newest version or do
the older versions work too because I found the newer versions to be more
expensive?

I definitely agree with what you said about taking the practice test,
getting questions, wrong, and senior mistakes as that is a good way to
ensure growth and understanding?

Thanks for your contributions and feedback. Able to provide a follow up
answers at your convenience. (no rush at all). I’d appreciate it greatly.

Thanks again for your attention and assistance.

Take care and have a good weekend.

Best regards,
Brian.