[blindLaw] Jacobus tenBroek Law Symposium: NABL Dinner

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:54:34 UTC 2024

Update to the plan!!!! We are going to Hersh's, 1843 Light St.

Elizabeth Rouse, She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
blindlawyers.net
Board Member | Performing Arts Division
nfb-pad.org
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz