[blindLaw] Analytical Reasoning Section on the LSAT

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:54:57 UTC 2024

I never finished this exam, but I did study for it a while back and found that my time on these problems improved quite a bit by simply doing lots of them. I’m not sure how many practice problems you have done, but there are books out there that have several practice exams, and I’d recommend doing all of them. I actually thought that they had eliminated that from the exam. I assume you’re talking about the logic games.

Regards
Justin Harford
Oregon Bell Academy Coordinator