[blindLaw] Client Management Software

cdborne at gmail.com cdborne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:42:47 UTC 2024

Good morning,
I have a quick question for those attorneys who are solo practitioners or have very small firms. I am in a state planning attorney and am trying to crawl into the 21st-century. I see many post on Facebook and other outlets regarding client management systems or  CRMs. I currently use decision vault as my intake portal. This has been nearly 100% accessible. It allows me to have a client create their own online portal for filling out the intake questionnaire and to upload and download documents as needed. I wish it was a little more versatile and that it would allow for electronic signing of engagement letters and that it could integrate with West laws Lipman's estate planning, which I use.
However, the use of a CRM would really assist in managing client files, client emails, possibly integrating payments or invoicing and that electronic documents signing mentioned above. By the way, I use LawPay as a payment platform for clients and Calendly as my scheduling platform.
I guess I would really like to find some type of client management software that could integrate successfully with  what I am currently using (I. E., Decision vault, Calendly, and LawPay, as well as West law if possible).
I've heard of platforms like Cleo Grow, Lawmattics, Lawcus, My Case, etc., But I can't find any information on the Internet regarding their accessibility with screen reading software such as JAWS.
Anyone that has any personal experience and would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it. I don't want to reinvent the wheel and go through a half dozen demos if it's not necessary.
Thank you very much!
Craig