[blindLaw] Feedback Requested: Law School Participation in Extra-Curriculars

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:12:19 UTC 2024

Good evening,

Just sending out a quick reminder to contact me via email at
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com if you have participated in any of the
following within the last 5 years and would be interested in helping out.
As a means of preparing for some possible mini presentations at this year's
NABL business meeting, Rose and myself are looking for folks who
participated in any of the following while in law school: clinics,
clerkships, internships, journals, trial team, and/or moot court.

Please reach out by the end of the day on 6/9 if possible.

Thank you in advance,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rouse, She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
blindlawyers.net
Board Member | Performing Arts Division
nfb-pad.org
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz