Subject: Thomson Reuters Accessibility Support Contact Information
From: &quot;Ibanez, Jennifer (Legal)&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: &quot;Rust-Small, Stephanie (Legal)&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:58:14 +0000

[EXTERNAL]
My name is Jennifer Ibanez and I am one of the Reference Attorneys who provides support for using assistive technologies, such as JAWS, while using Westlaw and other Thomson Reuters platforms. I am writing this e-mail because you have either recently been in touch with myself and/or my colleague Stephanie Rust-Small, or you have recently been provided with our contact information. Our direct phone numbers have changed effective today. I have included our updated contact information below.

Contact Information:

Jennifer Ibanez
Phone Number: 952-214-5436
Email: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;

Stephanie Rust-Small
Phone Number: 952-214-5410
Email: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;

Best regards,

Jennifer

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Jennifer L. Ibanez
Reference Attorney

Thomson Reuters
the answer company

Phone: 1-800-REF-ATTY (733-2889)

[email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;

tr.com&lt;http://tr.com/&gt;